Web and software development
E-accent have extensive experience managing large and complex projects.
We offer full-stack web-application development, either independently or in partnership with another similar team.
We have developed content management, resource planning, ecommerce and business process management software for publishing, healthcare, professional services and non-profit organizations.
Many of our clients rely on our software to support their core business activities – serving customers, managing critical information, handling payments and collaborating internally. Having all these functions together in a single, bespoke platform gives them a unique advantage that competitors can’t easily emulate.
We can host your software for you, or you can choose another hosting supplier if you prefer. As consultants, we can take on full project management, carry out code audits, or just offer a second opinion.
We work with firms of all sizes in a wide range of sectors, based anywhere in the world.
Our applications meet high-level business needs, providing a genuine competitive advantage without locking you into expensive licensing contracts. We custom-build for the way you work, with all the features you need and none of the ones you don’t.
We think about every brief on a business level, not just in terms of technical features. We can often suggest value-adding features or approaches, based on our experience as both a developer and a successful business.
We work flexibly and efficiently, keeping our designs and processes as simple as possible. All our code is produced according to industry best practice and peer-reviewed daily against our own coding standards, which are documented in our online handbook.
All communications are completely transparent, giving you total visibility and control over time spent and cost incurred.
The end result is a bespoke, easy-to-use and affordable software package that fits perfectly with the way your business operates.
This is what you get:
- Full application source code: Including the unit, functional and integration tests that safeguard long-term stability.
- Deployment and server configuration scripts: Help the operations team launch the application in minutes.
- Developer documentation: Describes features and coding standards, to help new developers to familiarize themselves with the code.
- Operations manual: Explains how the software is deployed and how it should be maintained.
- List of 3rd party tools and licenses: So that you can renew any 3rd party subscriptions on time and stay on top of legal compliance matters.